Adventurer Fresh Water Drain Valve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johntk

2021 Winnebago Adventurer 29b

Can somebody tell me where the fresh water tank drain valve is located? It is not where the Owner's Manual says it is. I have looked thru all compartments and underneath. Hard to believe there isn't one but I give up.
Please help.

Thanks,
John

Kirk

I was in a new 2022 Adventurer today at an RV show and it's drain valve was under the bed, next to the pump and the tank. There was a wood floor above the tank that had a removeable panel to access the drain valve and pump directly under it.

johntk

I was in a new 2022 Adventurer today at an RV show and it's drain valve was under the bed, next to the pump and the tank. There was a wood floor above the tank that had a removeable panel to access the drain valve and pump directly under it.
Thanks for your reply and info.
My pump is in the utility bay port-side amidships and is easily accessible. I did find an inspection panel, above what I believe is the fresh water tank, under the sink. I removed it but found nothing but water lines and winterization valves.
My bed is in the rear so I don't think a valve will be under it. Once I level the MH and move the slide out I'll open the bed just to make sure.
I also do not have a gravity feed water inlet for the tank. The book says there's one on either the passenger side or the rear. It's not there for me.
I know there must be a way to empty the tank but I am at a loss to trying to find it.

Thanks again for the info. It at least gave me something to look for.

John

Kirk

If you locate the fresh water tank, the drain valve is probably very close to it. I would expect that the tank is probably above and ont distant from the pump.

CharlesinGA

29B (Serial Number begins with 10F4011)
Drainage
Water

29B (Serial Number begins with 10F4012)
Drainage
Water

Fresh water tank sits on top of the floor, almost dead center, in the rear of the RV (under the bed?) and the drain valve is just aft of a TEE on the left side of the tank, forward, at floor level, where the line connects to the tank. Drain line runs aft, and down thru the floor, thru a TEE next to a manifold drain assembly that drains all fixtures and lines.

Drain is marked in the second set of drawings with an X, first set for earlier serials do not have the x, but otherwise appears the same.
Sheet 3 of 4, lower left, grid A7, and has a circle with V22 in it and an arrow point to the valve and X.

This is where Kirk said he found it in the walk thru model he looked at.

Charles

Top Bottom