Adventurer options build sheet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JaKM

Looking at buying a 37F out of state and the owner can?t find the build sheet showing the options added to the coach. He has a sheet showing the serial#,vin# and a list of components,manufacturers,model,ser#s on the unit. My guestion is whether there?s a website I can go to and plug in the vin and serial number to get the build sheet?

JaKM said:
Looking at buying a 37F out of state and the owner can?t find the build sheet showing the options added to the coach. He has a sheet showing the serial#,vin# and a list of components,manufacturers,model,ser#s on the unit. My guestion is whether there?s a website I can go to and plug in the vin and serial number to get the build sheet?
Keep in mind RV dealers on trade in's don't give anything for special options.  Also many buyers of private RV won't pay extra for options unless they are options they really want. 
In other words, unless the options are important to you tell the seller the "special" options are nice but not to you.

Why would you care?  You simply need to ask (and verify) if it has the features you need or want.  It makes no difference if they were optional in the original order, not does it have any material effect on the value of the RV. And if it doesn't have the features you want, you aren't going to buy it anyway, right?

If you want to know what was standard or optional on that year and model, go to the Winnebago Product Info page and look up the year & model:
https://winnebagoind.com/product-resources/product-information

Thanks for the link and the advice, in the end, upgrade options are added $$$ adding to the book value. We?ll go have a look, run it thru it?s paces, haggle over the price and go from there.

Book values are fairly useless for determining value in my opinion,  way too many variables. A product's worth is determined by what a well informed purchaser will pay a well informed seller.

If you are thinking you need all those options to determine a price as you might be tempted to do using NADA, then don't. Nada even tells you not to do that as many of the so-called  "options" are standard and it will be nearly impossible to sort them out. Dealers don't even consider them.

in the end, upgrade options are added $$$ adding to the book value.
Not really, as others have already advised. Different floor plans may have more or less value depending on their popularity, but otherwise optional equipment has little or no effect. Especially on a gas-chassis coach where there are no big-ticket options anyway.

You can download the brochure from winnebagoind.com (at the bottom under Product Archives) and just ask him directly what factory options it has off of the brochure.  There actually weren't a ton of options.  For instance, a 2013 37F Adventurer had maybe 12 options - things like outside entertainment, king bed, etc.

Back
Top Bottom