Advice on RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boswell009

Hello, my name is keith and i have just found this RV forum today.I have recently retired even though i am only 50. I bought a new Motorhome 18 months ago and have had a fantastic time since then touring round and enjoying the countryside. I do love my motorhome but i would really like to buy an RV. As i have mentioned i bought my very first motorhome 18 months ago so i am new to motorhoming and the same will be of owning a RV. Is there somewhere i can meet RV owners and get advice on which RV would be best for me, and to discuss the pros and cons of RVs.
Or can i get advice via this forum. I eagerly await your reply. Many thanks.Keith

boswell009 said:
I do love my motorhome but i would really like to buy an RV.

Hi Keith,

I'm a little confused by your question since a motorhome is considered to be an RV, as are trailers, fifthwheels and several others. However, I realize that some forums might have different definitions. Click here for an illlustrated explanation of various types of RVs discussed here.

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Your motorhome is an RV as is 5th wheels and tow trailers.  WHat are you thinking is an RV?  Glad you found us.

Or can i get advice via this forum. I eagerly await your reply

Hello Keith!

Welcome to the RV Forum...advice is what we do! :D

Feel free to ask your questions here as our members have lots of RVing experience and are eager to share what they know and to meet new friends.

Join in any ongoing discussion or start as many of your own as you would like to ask your questions.

Enjoy the Forum

Tom said:
I'm a little confused by your question since a motorhome is considered to be an RV, as are trailers, fifthwheels and several others.

;D The assumption in the UK is that an RV is an American Motorhome.  ;D It takes a while for Recreation Vehicle to register as Caravan, Camper, Campervan, Motorhome.  ;D

Thanks for the clarification John. Here, of course, the term "caravan" that my parents towed behind their car and while touring all over the UK for many years means something other than an RV  ;D

Back
Top Bottom