Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laxboater

We have been camping since I was 10, I have owned mainly travel trailers but did reno a 1976 Winnebago Chief that I drove for a bit.  We are in the market for a Class A at this time and have done a ton of research and looked/test drove several coaches.  We have landed on a 1995 35 foot Thor Residency with only 34K miles on it, new tires all around, interior is as close to mint as you can get for a 23 year old coach.  Any thoughts, experiences with Thor I should be concerned about?  I have not found many reviews on this coach. 

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 34
Reviews I've seen/heard have been mixed. But, if it's the floorplan you like, is in good overall condition, and has been well maintained, you have little to worry about. Be sure to check roof seals.

I should add we live in Wisconsin and will be flying out to Belle California to Pick this one up and drive it back home.  We do love this floor plan with the L shaped sectional, it was the most unique one we saw and fell in love. We  could only find one in all our searches that appears to be in good shape with low miles, the initial one we found locally was in tough shape.  Thanks again for your thoughts.

Thor makes a whole lot of RV's from some fairly low end to some Fairly High END.

My Damon is a "Thor" brand... Yes there were a few issues when it was new. but nothing serious

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom