Alarm goes off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Missmiddle

Hello - I have a Zinger 2018 ZR280RK - I am off grid, i have a 100w solar panel and run with generators - My alarm goes off at night, when this happens the light in fridge and in trailer blink - On the weekend hubby went to trailer alone the LP gas was not turned on ran the Gen for about 1.5 hours and the alarm did go off again. The check light on fridge panel is on - What could be the problem?

Welcome to the forum. Where is the alarm coming from? Most times a LP detector will sound if the battery is low. Sounds like a dead battery. You need to get a voltmeter and see how many volts the battery is at. Check it with one of the battery cables disconnected. Let us know what you find.

Last edited:
When you say Battery do you mean the trailer battery? I have replaced the battery 2 months ago - I have attached a pix of the SP reading seems ok -

Attachments

• solar panel reading.jpg
    solar panel reading.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
You may have replaced the battery ,,but that doesn't mean it's not low.. A battery is like a bucket of water, you have to replace what you take out or it will slowly be empty,, and it always takes longer than you think. Your picture shows the reading is 12 volts,, that's depleted 50% of charge at 12 volts.. A fully charged battery is 12.6 volts.>>>Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom