Alfa or Sunnybrook??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy Carlsen

My husband and I are looking to trade our 36ft, 3 Slide 5th wheel in, on either an ALFA or Sunnybrook. We are mostly looking for the durability of travel and live in factors and customer service. We have a  F- 550 to tow with. We want this to be our last trailer for a while.  Any advice.  Thanks Wendy???

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about the Alfa trailers but have worked on several Sunnybrooks. They seem to be a pretty nice unit. As with any RV you may have problems but the important thing is getting them resolved quickly and painlessly. Try to find a dealership that has a good reputation. Also think about service at the factory service center. If they are close you will usually have better luck getting issues resolved.

Wendy Carlsen said:
My husband and I are looking to trade our 36ft, 3 Slide 5th wheel in, on either an ALFA or Sunnybrook. We are mostly looking for the durability of travel and live in factors and customer service. We have a  F- 550 to tow with. We want this to be our last trailer for a while.  Any advice.  Thanks Wendy???

We are on our second Alfa 5W.  We had several problems initially with both rigs, but got everything fixed.  The first one required dealer and factory visits, the second one just dealer visits.  Sunnybrook has a good reputation for quality, but I don't have any direct experience with them.  I think the Alfa has more living space and storage space than any other 5W on the market if you can get past the initial problems.

Jeannine

Alfa is a beautiful trailer with a lot of room. We has a 2001 Ideal, and later a 2003 Gold. The Gold was trouble all the time. We kept it one year, and finally gave up. I think some are very good, but we really got a lemon.
Ken

a

We've had a sunnybrook (trailer - not 5th wheel), for 6 years.  We just got back from an 11,000 mile trip and it held up very well - even with 2 kids and 2 digs.  We are really happy with it.  You can get more info on the sunnybrooktalk.com forum.

You can get more info on the sunnybrooktalk.com forum.

Thank you soooo much for this link :D. It really helped clarify what we had been hearing. So many repeat buyers, :eek:  even when they had a lemon. We have decided on a 2005 36BWKS. Hope it is as wonderful as it looks.  ;)  Thanks again camper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom