Aliner Ascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pappys

Owners out there?  I'm looking to buy an Ascape Trailer.  What do you think of the quality of materials and workmanship that Aliner has put into building the Ascape?  Also curious about how my 2.7L Hyundai Santa (no tow package) will do pulling it.  Thanks!

The towing rating should be in your owners manual, and the cargo capacity should be shown on a sticker on the doorframe

Welcome to the RV Forum Pappys

Don't know anything about the Ascape...Although I did look at a couple internet sites and it looks like a good light weight trailer.

Like Back2Pa said check your owners manual and that sticker on the driver side door frame.

I appreciate your replies but I am looking for more feedback.  I had hoped to hear first hand from Aliner Ascape owners.  Their opinions and experience would be very useful in my decision to buy an Ascape.  I have studied the Ascape's weights and my vehicle towing limits.  I have all that info available.  What I don't have is how people do towing their Ascapes with a mid-sized SUV, up grades, down hills, in windy conditions, etc.  Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom