All-In-One PC's / TV's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian

One of my dealers just sent me a note about the OZiQ All-In-One PC. Everything is in the box behind the LCD screen. Drive, CPU, RAM, PC, Optical Drive. The lot. Some of the models apparently come with Touch Screens. Some have TV fitted.
Now to my mind, something self-contained like that might be just the thing for you folks out in RV world especially if space is a problem.
Here's a review about it from September 05.

There is also an option connected to Sat nav with monitoring.

Neat!!! But they don't have any USA dealers yet. Looks like a tablet PC might be a tad cheaper.....but, I like it.  :)

That is a nice machine and the space savings as well as the power savings would have to make it tempting as an all-in-one solutuion. If you got the model with the TV card then you have probably the best of all options, especially if space is at a premium. Adding a wireless mouse and keyboard means no cables or tethered components, again a great idea if space is a problem.
But they don't have any USA dealers yet.
Yes I looked at their list of Global Dealers and it was sorely lacking. And they top it off by saying,
No retailers have been found in your area.
OZIQ have Nation-wide coverage that is available when there is no local retailers.
Please call 1300 007 111 for more information.
and give an Australian internal number. Now they must know that there is a huge untapped market outside of Australia so what would it take to put a number there that people could call from overseas? Some people work so hard not to be successful ;)

Not sure what the 1300 number translates to if you are calling from outside the country, looks like any enquires would best be sent to their email address. [email protected]
UPDATE: Just rang them and asked about the number, they are going to get back to me. Maybe I can have some decent info for you in a day or so.
Looks like a tablet PC might be a tad cheaper.
Well the TV-included models are
Multimedia Centre $2,199.00 RRP which is $1999.09 ex GST translates to 1,477.13 USD according to xe.com
Student Central $1,899.00 RRP which is $1726.36 ex GST translates to 1,275.74 USD according to xe.com
Of course there will be fees and shipping to add onto that but at least it gives you some idea. Don't forget that our dealers must quote the price including Goods & Services Tax of 10% for all sales within Australia, I think you should only be paying the ex price.

Update on the OzIQ all-in-one computer. http://www.oziq.com.au

My wholesaler has just been appointed Distributor for my State so I can now get all the info on the systems, and sell them, now let the money roll in  ROFLMAO!!

OK, back to serious business. They have just released all the 17" range in colours. I kid you not. Colours - or as you would have it - Colors!
You can now get your PC in Pink, Blue, Red and Yellow (oh, or still in basic Black). Pics attached. Maybe there are some of you out there looking for something to colour coordinate with your decor so this might be something good for you. Doesn't ring any chimes with me ;)

One thing that isn't showing on their site is a new widescreen 22" model (runs off an AMD chipset).

Now, I can see some folks looking for something like this for their RVs. The size, the utility, the alternate use as a TV, no cords, there seems to be a lot going for them. What do you think? Do you think there could be a market within the RV industry for something like this? Does this look like something I could tout around the RV dealers as an extra their customers might be looking for?

Please be honest with me, would you have something like this in your RV?

Attachments

• oziq_pics.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom