All things Forza 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daserg

Would like to hear your thoughts/experience/comments on Forza 2019. To start with, does anybody know where to get deeper cupholders for Winnebago Forza 2019? Thx.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
There are 3 recalls for the 2018 Forza and 2 for the 2019 model year. The 2019 recalls involve cargo bay doors opening while underway, and missing edge protection around propane lines.  About 900 vehicles affected.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2019/WINNEBAGO/FORZA#recalls

Did you have a specific questions in mind?  If your VIN is among the Forza's affected, contact any Winnebago dealer for help in getting it corrected. You can enter your vehicle VIN at the site linked above.

daserg

My Thanks to articbaby and Gary. It seems hard to find owners of this coach. We are having huge issues with this unit. So much so, that we contacted the company to register multiple complaints. Our issues revolve around quality control (or lack of it.) Tired of parts blowing off on the outside (trim), bins that don't close properly, shades cut to the wrong size, hole in bathroom floor and one of the slide out, parts falling off on the inside front by windshield, air blowing on top front, constant rattle of loft, slide outs, fridge rusting on outside, countertops scratched, entry door very noisy and not secure, propane leak detector constantly going off, rear A/C has a nice "boom" when it comes on and wherever they used glue (which is in many places) it does not hold up (Example: kitchen, backsplash, wallpaper, etc.)
I want my money back! This is a nightmare, Camping World was my dealer. In my opinion they need to go out of business already.
You probably ask how is it that I missed these items on the 1 hr walk through/pre-delivery meeting. Easy, a lot of these issues came to light after delivery (some of the most obvious ones like scratches and missing rod on closet were identified for them) other issues were found out during three trips and about 3000 miles of misery!

Sure miss our 2016 Jayco C-Class, it held up a million times better. Should had gone with my instinct and get the C-Class Renegade. Maybe if I can get my money back!

SpencerPJ

daserg said:
I want my money back! This is a nightmare, Camping World was my dealer.

Enough said, sorry for the nightmare, I'd walk an extra 100 miles prior to giving them a dime.

You might seek legal help, just a letter from a lawyer to the Head of Sales at your location might get swift action. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWC
Top Bottom