Almost New/Selling House to buy RV Coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot recommend a Gulfstream product.  Although we have not had any experience with Gulfstream personally we have friends and acquaintances that have and regret getting one. 

Now as far as your husband enjoying the lifestyle my bet would be that after trying it he will question why you waited so long to get into it. Do your research as Smoky advised.  Shop new and used and compare.  I am sure there is a rig out there that you will find the is just the rig you have been looking for.  Go for it and come out and Join us at one of the rallies.  Like Jim said Moab and southern UT has most fantastic scenery in the nation.  Join us at the Moab rally in the spring.

Where in Mt do you visit?  You could always visit us at Sam's Camp in Lewistown.

Gary:

You sure you were on the correct web page at newmarcorp.com?

Under the products link they have a link for Kountry Star class A gasoline motorhomes, and another link for Kountry Star Diesel pushers.  Maybe you were on the gasoline only link?

You sure you were on the correct web page at newmarcorp.com?

I looked again today and the the KS diesel link is there, just as you say Smoky.  Either it was not there for awhile or I just plain missed it!  I even double-checked before my last response. Oh well. My apologies to all!

The Kountry Star was on our short list when we bought our current 2002 Dolphin LX. As things turned out, we wish we had bought the KS.

Back
Top Bottom