Aloha from Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nancyqueenie

I'm new to this forum, so am not sure if this is this proper place to state my request.? Perhaps someone could tell me if it is.? Anyway, I live on Maui and will be visiting the mainland this fall.? I'm wondering if there's anyone out there that might like to take a break from RVing and come to Hawaii for about a month?? I have a one bedroom cottage and convertible I would like to trade for the use of a small RV.? This would be from approximately Sept 10 through October 10, 2006.? I will be going to Iowa and then New York and then to New England for the fall foliage.? Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss the possibility or if you know of a better forum or website I could put my request on.? Mahalo!

Aloha nancyqueenie,

Welcome to the forum. I don't know of a better forum for your request. Perhaps there is someone here willing to take you up on your offer. If not, there are always places to rent an RV but it won't be cheap.

Fall colors in New England can be outstanding but it depends upon the weather. Too much rain can spoil the foliage. Hopefully it will stop soon as we've had more than enough this year!! We spend the summers in CT where we used to live and it has rained much of the time so far. You might be a little early for the major color display but some leaves should be turning up north. CT usually turns more toward the end of October.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom