America's #1 RV Destination?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

People bustle about while sipping Starbucks coffee in the new Service Pavilion. Some relax in the plush seating areas watching flat screen televisions. Others take advantage of the personal concierge services at their fingertips. Sounds like the lobby of a world-class luxury resort, right? No, it's actually the customer lounge of the world's largest single-site recreational vehicle ("RV") dealership...Lazydays.

Is the image of Lazydays overblown with sales hype or do they really deliver with competitive prices and reliable customer service?  Have you had experience with Lazydays?  Have you ever tried to find a place to park there?  Would you buy again from them if you are already a customer?

We bought through Lazydays and have been satisfied.  We have only visited there once or twice but had a good experience when we were there.  We don't see replacing the Eagle but if we were to purchase another MH we would diffently give Lazydays a go.  However, we would shop for the best deal possible as we did before.

Steve,

I shopped for our first MH by  phone with Lazydays, but bought thru a local HR dealer(old days this was a corporate owned HR dealer). lazydays definetely helped me get a good price on the 94 HR Imperial diesel. After buying we often took a winter trips to Florida to escape the Vermont winters and "camped" at Lazydays many times - some for service, some to just "shop" the lot. We stayed in the RV park, the (former) Camping World electric spot at the edge of the parking lot and several night in the parking lot.

Our second, and current MH, was ordered at the FMCA rally in Ames,IA in 1999. We bought through Lazydays, but took factory delivery on our 2000 Windsor. Since then we have not been back to Lazydays.

Our service experience with Lazyday was quite good and staying at their RV park and exploring the new RV's is fun. And besides lunch is on the house (and Cracker Barrel is next door for dinner!)

Ken

I have often wondered about the so called services provided at Lazy Days as a means to camouflage the fact that customers are obliged to wait a long time to get things done.  So by giving a free lunch, fancy lounge, Camping World, Cracker Barrel and lots of inventory to view, that customers are distracted to spend more money while waiting.

In fact, doesn't it seem that making customers wait is an intentional sales strategy, with the intention of making you spend more money while you wait??

I don't believe the waits are intentional.  Good service brings lots of business.  A few years ago Lazydays doubled the number of their service bays.  It is a very big operation.  Like I said we were always satisfied whe couple times we were there.

Bottom line though and I'm sure you will agree Nothing beats factory service.

National RV in Lake Perris California is the same

AWESOME!!!  Great Service and waiting area.  And an overnight camp spot.

I wanted to buy a National Product but could not afford a new or used Diesel pusher from them.  They hold their value.

But I got a great one 2000 Winnebago Journey 36L.

Love it...

Scott..

Back
Top Bottom