An important nationwide health resource.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
With a 'hat tip' to "Suddenly Senior" here is the pointer to the website of an organization that keeps the statistics on all public hospitals and physicians by specialty.

http://www.healthgrades.com.

The top category of distinguished hospitals and physicians is to be noted, the bottom is to be avoided, unless no other choice is available. Med Evac is probably a better choice in that case if you carry it.

FYI, New Mexico has no hospitals in the distinguished category, numerous in the good-as expected category and several in the bottom tier. I have this web site not only bookmarked in my PC and laptop but am adding it to my cell phone as well. I may need to include researching medical facilities on my route of travel as part of my travel preparations and know what hospitals to avoid along the way and the best choice if a choice is available.

Can't get by the user agreement, click on "yes" and it comes up again.  and again.  and again...
Art

Try it again, King. A lot of people have viewed this message and you are the only one with a problem, so far.

I suggest you reboot prior to opening your browser and enter the forum here with an empty cashe..

yup...  still the same, can't get by user agreement. Tried rebooting...
Art

The web site was unable to locate our doctor in Sun City, but found a different doctor with the same last name.  Then to get any information, you have to pay for the report.

I had no problems  Firefox 2.0.0.1

Found out that the hospital where my Daughgter was born is one of the good award winners.  That's good to read.

(Of course living as I do in S.E. Michigan... Well, one expects good health care there)

For me, the list tells me what the statistics reveal in comparison to other hospitals and to other physicians in that specialty. In and of itself the list is a helpful piece of new information that I have learned.

If I need more than that kind of comparative listing, then I would likely purchase it. . .and I can.

John In Detroit said:
(Of course living as I do in S.E. Michigan... Well, one expects good health care there)

John:  One expects GOOD HEALTH CARE no matter WHERE ONE LIVES!!!!!

Daisy

John In Detroit said:
I had no problems   Firefox 2.0.0.1

Found out that the hospital where my Daughgter was born is one of the good award winners.   That's good to read.

Sam & I were not favorably impressed with the medical system in Michigan.  I am quite sure Sam's father would still be with us if they had lived somewhere else.  JMHO.

I have told Sam if Iget seriously ill while visiting her mother get me out of TC Mich asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom