An Old Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rscholtes

Wish we were still RVing, but the terrible Alzheimer's removed us from active RVing.  Have had to sell the beautiful Adventurer and now we hope to sell our Honda CRV TOAD.  Maybe when we move on we will find RVs up there.  Then what happens if I end up down there.  RVs do not run well in fire!

Sorry to hear about the challenges of Alzheimer's in your family.  Hope you had enough time RVing to form some fond memories of your adventures.  Do you have a support network in place to assist during the difficult times of the disorder?

I am so sorry to hear about Alzheimer's destroying a life you enjoy.  My father saddens me, with the exact same problem.  I can prod him, only because I know how, back to himself.  It never last very long though.  I went to the doctor with him, instead of my mother, who can't even face the reality of this problem.  I insisted the doc give him the latest medication to slow the progression. 

Sometimes life just isn't fair.  Please post some of the good memories of the lifestyle you came to love.  I am sure that I will definitely not be the only one who would enjoy reading.

Back
Top Bottom