Another Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all for sending the best wishes.  Don't tell Daisy I said this but it is 49 going on 100<G>

Like many - there are tough spots  but in the long run we have done many things together - traveled many miles and hope to enjoy a few more together.

fredethomas said:
Don't tell Daisy I said this but it is 49 going on 100<G>

You gotta  be kidding!  there are no secrets on the forum.  Happy what ever number it is!!

Betty and Terry

celebrating # 8++ on 7/4

fredethomas said:
Like many - there are tough spots  but in the long run we have done many things together - traveled many miles and hope to enjoy a few more together.

well said.  Happy Anniversary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.....time flies when you're having fun. Mike and I hit 32 in August and I'm sure he'd say it feels like a hundred!!

Let me take this chance to wish Fred and Daisy a happy anniverary, and to announce that my first wedding anniversity will be coming up in one year and three weeks.? July 9, 2006!

Anybody want directions to the wedding?

BTW, I should mention that I now own a FIXED house in addition to my RV.  It's located in Manaus, Brazil and it is also the location of my business.

Bruce

Bruce Patterson said:
Let me take this chance to wish Fred and Daisy a happy anniverary, and to announce that my first wedding anniversity will be coming up in one year and three weeks.  July 9, 2006!

Anybody want directions to the wedding?

BTW, I should mention that I now own a FIXED house in addition to my RV.  It's located in Manaus, Brazil and it is also the location of my business.

Bruce

Are you in Brazil now ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom