Another Birthday today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Don. I'm fortunate to have spent it here in the UK with my kids, although the circumstances for our get-together was quite sad.

Sending along Happy Birthday wishes as well.  Sorry about the circumstances, may you have quality time with your kids.

Thanks Shayne and Ron. Hope to have a few more.

Hey Tom,
Happy Birthday.? I did'nt realize that you and me share a birthday. A great day in the world. Hope you have a great day.

Ned and I want to wish you a very happy birthday Tom just wish it were under better circumstances.

Tom:

A very happy belated birthday greeting to you from the both of us.  No wonder I have a strong affection for so many people on the forum.  They had the good fortune to be born in a terrific month. 

How good to be able to spend it with your family, but sorry for the unfortunate circumstances that have brought you there.  Hope you had a good day anyway.

Daisy and Fred

Happy Birthday Tom!!

Knew you were going through sad family times but did not know they took you overseas.  I pray for your family and wish you a safe return back home.

Happy Birthday Tom.  They come quicker every year, don't they?

A belated thanks to all. I've not had much time or ability to get online for the last 7-10 days. We return home Wednesday and should be back to normal by Thursday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom