Another Minnie Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
We arrived at Terry Bison Ranch near Cheyenne on Thursday afternoon to meet up with Liz & Jack Pierce.  Went to Dinner at the airport cafe only to find it is not the best place to eat in Cheyenne anymore,  The Cloud Nine restaurant has been replaced with a Mexican place.  While the food was OK I cannot give this place a recommendation.  Was a real disappointment to find the Cloud Nine gone.

After Dinner we went over to look at the Union Pacific Big Boy steam engine on display at the park.  Having left my camera at ht home I had to resort to the cell phone camera for the photo.

This the third minnie Rally during  this trip to visit Sam's mom.  While at Traverse City Jerry and Ardra stopped by for a few days.  Then Frank and Barb stopped by on their way to Alaska.  The attached photos are from each of the Minnie Rallys.  It is really neat to be able to meet up with friends and Framily while traveling.

Attachments

• Sam, Jack, Cole, Liz.jpg
    Sam, Jack, Cole, Liz.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Jerry Ardra & Sam.JPG
    Jerry Ardra & Sam.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Barb Frank & Sam at Boons.JPG
    Barb Frank & Sam at Boons.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 26
Was a real disappointment to find the Cloud Nine gone.

We have fond memories of our visit there - too bad "progress"  had to make its appearance there.

It seems like every other restaurant is Mexican-style these days. I'm up for Mexican once in awhile, but really miss all the other choices they have displaced.

We need more Italian immigrants to replace those Mexican restaurants :)

Back
Top Bottom