Another Newbie on board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

todd

Thanks for such a great resource. I am indebted to all, for the valuable information that is shared in this forum.  I borrowed much of the advise and guidance in purchasing my first MH (Class A Used).
Little about me and my experiences.
I travel all over Texas and Oklahoma racing stock cars.  All the racetracks allow teams that have MHs to boondock inside the tracks for the weekend.  Now having one for myself will save 300 to 600 a weekend for hotels (8 -10 times a year) and driving back and forth to the track multiple times when racing close to home.
Have enjoyed camping since a child (my parents were big on the family time thing).  Even today we camp (either tent or Cabin) and boat on the lakes of Texas.  Happy to now be able to leave the tent at home  ;D and I am sure you know, or can imagine the effort/time to clean a cabin after a weekend.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the "If I had only known" tips and tricks.  Look forward to chatting with all

:)

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Hi Todd. Glad you've found some useful information here.

Hi Todd. Welcome to the Forum. You'll find plenty of useful info here. What class stock cars do you race??

Back
Top Bottom