Another point for Countryside Interiors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
When we picked up the Ekornes Euro chair at Countryside Interiors in Junction City, OR (see this topic) they had a special going on which, in addition to a significant price reduction, included a freebie swing table that attaches to the chair (normally at additional cost). Unfortunately, they were out of the tables that matched our base and promised to send one along when they arrived. I forgot all about it until this weekend and I made a mental note to call them today. This morning a parcel showed up on my doorstep from Countryside Interiors - it was the swing table they promised.

Can't wait for the next trip to try it out  ;D

Tom,

If you want interior work done they do a good job. While we had Shawn remaking the passenger side cabinetry (Computer desk/files and re-do of the dining table adding side storage) and building several other cabinets and door changes, we also had him make window sills out of the same Cherry wood. Countryside made new window boxes out of ultrasuede to go with the window sills. As we were getting close to finishing with Shawn, I got a call to got to Boston (consulting) within a week or less. I told Shawn to finish up ASAP (he give me the window sills still wet!) and drove to Countryside to pick up the Window valances and pillows they made. Countryside wanted to install the window boxes and sills, but I told to just give them to me and we hit the road. Fortunately Countryside's work was excellent as they fit perfectly. If they had been off my more than a 1\16 of an inch it would have made the installation much harder.

Enjoy the Ekornes. We have two and both really like them.

ken

ps we made to Boston in 7 days, including a stop at Fort Lupton, Co for a day  to have the HydroHot worked on at Vehicles Systems.

ken

Ken, Countryside re-upholstered our sofa and did an OK job.

Tom said:
Can't wait for the next trip to try it out  ;D

Tom

It works great. When we bought our Ekornes it also had the computer table as a freebie. Never even think of using the desk for the laptop anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom