Another Rooky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BillD

Hi All,
Barb and I are getting ready to pull the plug so to speak.  Our pickup was set up for towing yesterday and we plan to pick up our future home (2001 Medallion fifth wheel) this weekend.  Just a matter of time before we hit the road.  Could be 18 months could be less. We both ask a lot of questions so please be patient.

Hi Barb and Bill!

Welcome to the RV Forum and to the lifestyle.  Are you planning a shakedown trip with your new Medallion before leaving for the long trip? 

Will you be selling your present home and furnishings in order to fulltime or will you keep a home base?

Looking forward to your participation in the Forum!

Hi Bill and Barb. There's lots of patience to go around here, so ask away.

Howdy Barb & Bill,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Congratulations on you 5th wheel purchase.  I am sure you will have some very enjoyable adventures in it. Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Ask all the questions that come to your mind.  I'm sure you will get some good information here.  We are glad you found us.

Hi Barb & Bill,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad that you found us and hope that you will stick around, making this your on-line source for information on RVs & RVing as well as camaraderie with others who enjoy the same life-style as you are embarking on.  Feel free to jump in with comments on any thread or just start one of your own.  :)

Back
Top Bottom