Anticipated Propane Shortages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snopes historically have been misleading and moreso, wrong on many topics claiming all the while they are a neutral investigation service. On this topic especially I am advising one to exercise caution over what they say.

Are you Chinese or is anyone in your family Chinese? Or are you just being disrespectful to the Chinese.
Phonetic Chinese Usage..our small farming town humor [we have a great sense of humor here and laugh at each other btw]..pls excuse us. If you like I can change it if it offends you.

Snopes to the rescue!

Thanks Skookum!

No one will be able to run on diesel when they cant purchase these additives..it will be illegal. Hence the resultant economy shutdown. Snopes does not know what they are talking about on this topic. Beware they are known to make all kinds of errors--intentionally and otherwise. Not a good source of information. Major news orgs are better..

Last edited:
An even half way analytical read of the linked articles shows they use a lot of words like “may” and “if”. It is fear mongering without any true facts. I have seen no DEF shortages in my 3000 miles this spring and summer. A specific store might not have a shipment, but the store next door or down the street would have a pallet. No signs of a diesel fuel shortage either, but the prices are finally going down some.

No one will be able to run on diesel when they cant purchase these additives..it will be illegal. Hence the resultant economy shutdown. Snopes does not know what they are talking about on this topic. Beware they are known to make all kinds of errors--intentionally and otherwise. Not a good source of information. Major news orgs are better..

The economy isn't going to shut down because of a DEF shortage. Worst case scenario is the Defense Production Act is invoked, mostly so suppliers of UREA (main ingredient in DEF, besides water) can't dictate DEF cost $7 USD/gallon, or whatever equivalent amount in loonies, in your neck of the woods.

The diesel shortage hasn't happened and the DEF shortage is unlikely to happen. Wake up--or at least come up with a better doomsday scenario.

GlandFuuks

You appear to be nothing more than a fear peddler,... a chicken little - the sky is falling - sort of person.
Why make this personal by attacking the messenger, [advice] as it reflects back on yourself, let the facts speak for itself.
It is what it is without your demonization, appearances can be deceiving.

Here's what China has done, which affects world order:

The economy isn't going to shut down because of a DEF shortage. Worst case scenario is the Defense Production Act is invoked, mostly so suppliers of UREA (main ingredient in DEF, besides water) can't dictate DEF cost $7 USD/gallon, or whatever equivalent amount in loonies, in your neck of the woods.

The diesel shortage hasn't happened and the DEF shortage is unlikely to happen. Wake up--or at least come up with a better doomsday scenario.
I think you need to read around this, as you appear to miss the point [or rather deny facts] Its all over the news.. some of which I have provided...need more, "Truck Driver" you say?
*Just for measure things aren't going to get better anytime soon so better buckle up boyo. This is current!
$9.3 trillion!!! has been erased from the markets… U.S. inflation has hit a new 40-year high… according to the New York Times.
Is energy a part of that hike, youbetcha!

More:
Shippers facing record fuel surcharges as carriers cope with sky-high diesel costs

Last edited:
I think you need to read around this, as you appear to miss the point [or rather deny facts] Its all over the news.. some of which I have provided...need more, "Truck Driver" you say?

You keep quoting me and replying to this thread, and I'm not sure why. Who are you trying to convince with your BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom