Any Elks Members on the RV Forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Eric and I are Elk members and are wondering if there any Elks Member in the Group and if they ever stop or camp at the Elk's Lodges.

My wife and I have been Elks for about 12 years now. We've stayed at Elks Lodges from California to Florida.

It's great because when you need to know something about the local area there are a bunch of members willing to share their information.

We're members of the Clovis Lodge 2599 in California.

My wife and I have been Elks for about 12 years now. We've stayed at Elks Lodges from California to Florida.

It's great because when you need to know something about the local area there are a bunch of members willing to share their information.

We're members of the Clovis Lodge 2599 in California.
That's why Eric and I joined plus we like the Elks mission. What was your experience like staying at Elks Lodges? Any advice?

Last edited:
Always call ahead and make sure the Elks is still in operation where you plan to stay. We showed up the the El Paso Lodge after driving from Phoenix to discover the El Paso Lodge had closed down about a year before we got there.
Their RV parks are usually fairly nice, nothing fancy usually but adequate. We feel very safe at Elks Lodge RV park as everybody looks out for each other.

https://www.elks.org/lodges/LocalFacilities.cfm

Have you stayed at very many Elks RV parks?

Mark is an Elks member and we have stayed at several Elks lodges. I think our favorite so far is the one in Forks, WA. Every day we had actual elk grazing in the camping area. Plus it had a bit more space for the RV parking than most of the other lodges we have stayed at. Many of the lodges being in towns/cities just offer paved lots with electric hookups and sometimes water with just enough room between rigs to put out your slides. Not really somewhere you’d want to stay a long time. Usually can’t beat the price though.

Vicki

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom