Any opinions on what brand better than other for Class A?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steph

We currently have a Class C and have LOVED rving.? We would love to move up to a Class A someday and have been looking around at some.? Are there any brands more reliable than others?? We are looking 28-32 ft range.? Is there anywhere you can go to find comparisons on the different brands??? ???
So far we have looked at Coachmen and Fleetwood.?
Thanks for your help.

Hi, we also have a class c and are looking into buying a A class, go to PPL motor homes, they have so many to look at and compare

Thanks, I will check it out.? There are so many options I hardly know where to start.? We have a small list of must haves on it so I guess that is a start.?

I just took a look at PPL and see they sell used ones.? We will probably buy a new one.? They do have lots of RVs listed.?
Good luck in your search.

Yes, they sell only used, but you can check out oll the options on there, we like the dutch star, we will probally go with the 40ft, with triple slides, good luck also

That sounds like a nice one.? ?Good luck!? Thanks again for the info.? Once we are ready I will check them out to see all the options.? They certainly have plenty listed.

We just bought a new 40 foot 2007 Foretravel Nimbus.  Foretravel is a relatively small company but what sold us on them was the loyalty that buyers have to the brand and how many people are in the market for used Foretravels.  They are not cheap but tend to be  a little less than some of the premium coaches by other manufacturers.  What I liked was the attention to technical details and construction.  The ride is superb as well.  It may be missing a few 'frills" that other high end coaches have but I can't find anything that we needed that isn't on this coach.

They have a few dealerships around the country but most of their customers are in the south.  We bought ours from a dealer across the road from the plant Nacogdoches, TX.

I won't tell you what Class A is best however I will tell you this.

If you research and check out every make and model currently in production, or for that matter in production within the last few years,  And you ask a sufficent number of RVers, The number of folks who will give answers you have not heard before (Remember the very first person you ask will give you an answer you have never heard before) will precisely equal the number you got in researching the number of possible answers.

By the same token if you ask which class A is the worst.  You will very likely get the same number of unique answers

In short for every make and model out there,  Someone swears by it, and someone swears at it.  It's that simple.

And that is why I won't sing the praises of my Damon Intruder... It is very good, for me

That was very good John.? I know those kind of questions are hard to really answer cause everything has people who love it and people who hate it.? ?I guess one thing I was trying to figure out if there was one make to really stay away from and I haven't heard or seen any of that so none of them must be too horible.

Thank you.  I try to be honest.  Someone on another place has a sig file that says:

When someone tells you that theirs is the rig to buy, Listen,  but when they tell you NOT to buy a rig like theirs, REALLY LISTEN, cause they may just know something you don't want to learn

Or something like that.

I've had a few issues with my Damon but Damon took good care of them so all in all the only major problem is stupid user.  And I really try to avoid stupid user errors.

Make sure you look at the Tiffin line made in Red Bay, Alabama.  Everyone who has one loves them and their service.  Good Luck!  8)

Thanks carolina2001.  Tiffin is one I have read/heard nothing but good things. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom