Any tax professionals here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woodartist said:
Well, I agree Tim. I have seen seminars offered, to teach you have to pay zero taxes and that the income tax is illegal. A few months later there are arrests and the folks go to jail. Not my idea of a happy experience.? ;) Don't want to be an example for the government ;D

Well they do wind up paying no taxes.  Prison wages are below the taxing level and the room and board does not count as income.  Even the clothes are free.    ;D

Carl Lundquist said:
Well they do wind up paying no taxes.? ?Prison wages are below the taxing level and the room and board does not count as income.? Even the clothes are free.? ? ?;D

LOL, three hots and a cot.

I got to tell you though, I feel like a complete moron. I was always under the impression we lived in a free country protected by the constitution. With a servant government, who was looking after my best interest. I have always done whtat I was told to do and respected the laws of the land. I am NOT happy with my research one bit. Matter of fact I am F#$% furious! Most of the stuff I was led to isnt even in our time!

Has anyone read the PNAC agenda?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Then the Globalazation of the planet by big business set down by the trilateral commission
http://www.augustreview.com/images/pics/tcm-2006.pdf

Or is anyone aware of the North American Union currently being discussed? No more borders at Mexico and Canada to facilitate people and goods.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Richards/byron9.htm
http://www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/20060919132553106/print

Hell I just found out that Federal Reserve is a private owned banking institution that is not subject to tax, or being audited and my tax dollar only goes to the interest of the National Debt, not one dime goes into the economy.

the 10 days of research I did this is what I have found among others, but give this info no creed and watch C-SPAN or any political news channel and it makes what this information is saying correct. I mean connecting the dots.

I guess I was just being foolish.

Tim

One hundred years of overt Government corruption. Hell I just found out that Federal Reserve is a private owned banking institution that is not subject to tax, or being audited and my tax dollar only goes to the interest of the National Debt, not one dime goes into the economy.

Then you found out wrong.? ?It is an independent agency of the Federal government.? From Federal Reserves website:

Are the Federal Reserve Banks private companies?

The Federal Reserve Banks, created by an act of Congress in 1913, are operated in the public interest rather than for profit or to benefit any private group.

Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in the Reserve Bank in their region, but they do not exercise control over the Reserve Bank or the Federal Reserve System. Holding stock in a regional Reserve Bank does not carry with it the kind of control and financial interest that holding publicly traded stock affords, and the stock may not be sold or traded.? Member banks do, however, receive a fixed 6 percent dividend annually on their stock and elect six of the nine members of the Reserve Bank's board of directors.

Although they are set up like private corporations and member banks hold their stock, the Federal Reserve Banks owe their existence to an act of Congress and have a mandate to serve the public. Therefore, they are not really "private" companies, but rather are "owned" by the citizens of the United States.

They are the US's central bank, our analogue of the Bank of England.  See their website HERE.

Thanks for the link to the web site, I will look into this. I always thought it was.

Is there a law for income tax, a direct unapportioned income tax as stated in the Constitution. I found an article that a court case was throw out with preduce. The actual 1040 Form is not a legal form.

If you get minute this film that is coming out right now, is rather thought provoking. These dont appear to be nuts protesting this.
FILM CLIP

This is a clip of some of the stuff I am finding about this topic, this is from May of this year 2006
On May 12, 2006 in Peoria, Illinois, the attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) begged the court to dismiss all charges against IRS victim Robert Lawrence in federal District Court.

The motion for dismissal came on the heels of a surprise tactic by Lawrence?s defense attorney Oscar Stilley.?

The tactic threatened exposure of IRS?s on-going efforts to defraud the public.? The move put DOJ attorneys in a state of panic that left them with only one alternative: beg for dismissal, with prejudice.

Stilley?s tactic paid off.? Sixty days earlier, the DOJ had indicted Lawrence on three counts of willful failure to file a 1040 form, and three felony counts of income tax evasion. The federal Judge dismissed all charges with prejudice, meaning the DOJ cannot charge Lawrence with those crimes again.

The trial was to have started on Monday morning, May 15th.?

On Wednesday, May 10, Stilley mailed a set of documents to the DOJ in response to DOJ?s discovery demands. The documents revealed to DOJ for the first time that Lawrence was basing his entire defense on an act of Congress, 44 U.S.C. 3500 ? 3520, also known as the "Paperwork Reduction Act" (PRA).

In Section 3512 of the Act, titled "Public Protection," it says that no person shall be subject to any penalty for failing to comply with an agency?s collection of information request (such as a 1040 form), if the request does not display a valid control number assigned by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in accordance with the requirements of the Act, or if the agency fails to inform the person who is to respond to the collection of information that he is not required to respond to the collection of information request unless it displays a valid control number.

In Section 3512 Congress went on to authorize that the protection provided by Section 3512 may be raised in the form of a complete defense at any time during an agency?s administrative process (such as an IRS Tax Court or Collection and Due Process Hearing) or during a judicial proceeding (such as Lawrence?s criminal trial).

In sum, the PRA requires that all government agencies display valid OMB control numbers and certain disclosures directly on all information collection forms that the public is requested to file. Lawrence's sole? defense was he was not required to file an IRS Form 1040 because it displays an invalid OMB control number.

Government officials knew that if the case went to trial, it would expose the fraudulent, counterfeit 1040. They also must have known that a trial would expose the ongoing conspiracy between OMB and IRS to publish 1040 forms each year that those agencies knew were in violation of the PRA.? That would raise the issue that the Form 1040, with its invalid control number, is being used by the Government to cover up the underlying constitutional tort -- that is, the enforcement of a direct, unapportioned tax on the labor of every working man, women and child in America.

Any information collection form, such as IRS Form 1040, which lacks bona fide statutory authority or which conflicts with the Constitution, cannot be issued an OMB control number.? If a control number were issued for such a form, the form would be invalid and of no force and effect.?

Under the facts and circumstances of the last 24 years, it is safe to say that IRS Form 1040 is a fraudulent, counterfeit, bootleg form. Government officials responsible for this fraud should be investigated and face indictment for willfully making and sponsoring false instruments.? ?

Caught between a rock and a hard place, the DOJ and IRS decided not to let the Lawrence case proceed because it would reveal one critical and damning fact:?

The PRA law protects those that fail to file IRS bootleg Form 1040

The DOJ knew that it stood a significant chance of losing the case, and if that happened, the press and others would quickly spread the word, and leave only fools to ever file a 1040 again.? Oscar Stilley?s pleadings and documents made these points quite clear:

IRS Form 1040 violates the federal Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) and is therefore a legally invalid form.
?
Under the Public Protection clause of the PRA, no person can be penalized for failing to file a 1040 if the IRS fails to fully comply with the PRA.
?
The PRA statutes explicitly provide that a PRA challenge is a complete defense and can be raised in any administrative or judicial proceeding.
?
The IRS Individual Form 1040 has not and cannot comply with the requirements of the PRA because no existing statute authorizes the IRS to impose or collect the federal income tax from individuals.? That lack of bona fide authority makes it impossible for IRS to avoid violating the PRA.
http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTP2/UPDATES/Update2006-06-09.htm

Now I can not verify this yet, matter of fact I dont get it at all.

This is the Government OMB library

And here is 1040 form the from the IRS web site, and these number match.

Tim,

I'm definitely not a tax professional and can't answer your specific question, but I do know a person who believed what one of these tax avoidance groups told him and he spent a number of years in a federal prison as a result.  Until then he was a law abiding family man who worked hard to support his family.  It all depends what a person is willing to risk.  Personally, I'd much rather pay my taxes and live free than try to outwit the feds and end up in a cell somewhere.  Moreover, after traveling the world and seeing how people live in the other countries where tax avoidance and corruption are a serious issue, I'd rather pay my USA taxes and live well.  We get a LOT for our tax money!  A wonderful system of highways and parks, which we RVers use to our advantage, is just one of them.  Another is decent drinking water and I could go on forever listing things our taxes pay for that we take for granted.  Who in their right mind would want to give all that up???

ArdraF

Ardra,

Some people want everything for nothing.

Something they taught us in school while working toward an accounting degree was that tax 'avoidance' is perfectly legal while tax 'evasion' is a big no-no. You should 'avoid' paying taxes that you don't owe. But to 'evade' paying taxes means that you try not to pay taxes that you actually owe. Nice terminology to remember if you ever get into a disagreement with the IRS. Also remember that the IRS wins more times than they lose.

Ned said:
Ardra,

Some people want everything for nothing.

If I can LEGALLY get something of value for FREE, I will.

If YOU want to pay for something that could be free that's also fine by me. :)

Ned said:
Nothing is free, somebody pays.

I agree with that statement, and I would prefer someone else pay especially if it's the Govt. My .02  :p

If Murta can get 40 million dollars in unassigned earmarks then I dont think they need my income tax.  :mad:

I also use coupons!  ;D

TheDude said:
I would prefer someone else pay especially if it's the Govt.

And where does the government get it's money to 'pay'? From us, especially from us middle-class, poor folks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom