Any Wordle players hereabouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

Getting into it a bit myself due to "challenges" from some friends. Interesting game.

I've seen several friends posting about it on Facebook. Is it a specific website?

There is a new TV show in the UK called Lingo. Basically the same thing.

Been playing it since early this year. Fun!! I keep going back every day. Gets my mind going in the morning.

I’m hooked. 3 today. Usually I get it in 4 but sometimes take 5 or 6.
I've had a few 2s but as anyone who plays knows, that involves a lot of luck with your first word choice. On the other hand I've had several games with ZERO used letters with my first two words.

I shouldn't have looked at this thread.:ROFLMAO:

I went to the New York Times site and now I have a window open over there and I'm stuck. hahhaha

Question:

Does everyone get the same word to figure out each day, or is it random and everyone gets a different word?

@jackiemac @jymbee @Krazeehorse33 @Skookum @UBTripping

I can't think of one word right now that ends in ie.

Waving and smiling at you guys.

I shouldn't have looked at this thread.:ROFLMAO:

I went to the New York Times site and now I have a window open over there and I'm stuck. hahhaha

Question:

Does everyone get the same word to figure out each day, or is it random and everyone gets a different word?

@jackiemac @jymbee @Krazeehorse33 @Skookum @UBTripping

I can't think of one word right now that ends in ie.

Waving and smiling at you guys.

Yes, in the original game of Wordle (now owned and hosted by NYT), the word is the same for everyone. There is only one word per day.

The first rule of Wordle club is you don't talk about the daily word because others have until midnight to figure it out themselves. You can only talk about today's word on the following day ...being respectful of time zone differences of course ;)

The first rule of Wordle club
Oh...........I'm sorry. That makes sense! Only one word for everyone! Cool! It took me 5 tries.

I hope all you guys already did the puzzle today so I did not ruin it for you.

Thank you for telling me.

Now I must look at that other site.

Oh...........I'm sorry. That makes sense! Only one word for everyone! Cool! It took me 5 tries.

I hope all you guys already did the puzzle today so I did not ruin it for you.

Thank you for telling me.

Now I must look at that other site.
Actually, I hadn't checked the Times Wordle before seeing your post, but fear not as I mentioned above you can always go to Wordle Unlimited and play until your hearts content (or until you can't keep your eyes open any longer!) :)

Got it in 4 this morning. It keeps a record of you on the New York Times game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom