anyone ever owned a Trail-Lite By R-Vision condor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennaman

Hi all,  To anyone who has ever owned a trail-lite by r-vision condor tell me what you thought of it.  Or anyone that has known somebody that owned one and you know what they thought of it, I would like to hear about it.  My wife and I are looking at one on the internet and possibly going to look at it soon and would like to hear you thoughts.  I would really like to hear any input you might have.  Thanks a lot, Phil

Phil,

I bought a 2007 Trail-Cruiser by R-Vision this past summer.  Its the 23SB with the queen bed rear slide out.  We love it.  It is very well made.  Only problems are the grey and black water tank indicators are swaped, and the fresh water always reads full.  Not big issues.  We recently found out that with cold weather boondocking, the battery doesn't make it through the night.  The furnace fan just pulls too much power.

All the appliances seem to be high quality.  Cabinets are nice.  Beds are comfy.  Tows like a dream.

Did you know that Monaco has bought R-Vision?  They seem to be absorbing the Condor into their line with a badge change.  Not sure of the fate of the towable side.

Back
Top Bottom