Anyone using the Pilot/Flying J phone app when they fill up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SargeW

Site Team
I have had the app on my phone for a while but never got around to setting it up. So today I put some info the "wallet" and signed in. So I was wondering does this allow you to skip going into the store when you fill up? Does the app just charge the card in your "wallet"? It is the same for the truck pumps and the RV pumps?

I have had the app on my phone for a while but never got around to setting it up. So today I put some info the "wallet" and signed in. So I was wondering does this allow you to skip going into the store when you fill up? Does the app just charge the card in your "wallet"? It is the same for the truck pumps and the RV pumps?
This is the same post you have in the Tiffinmotorhome forum - maybe you'll get better answers there?

I have the credit card that gives you 8 cents off the cash price. Didn't knowabout the app.

I just got my TSD fuel card and way better pricing,better than any one in the area.

TA truck stop .60 cents off a gallon putting it below even the small vehicle stations.

I avoid PFJ too. But I have read that it works only at the truck pumps and you don't have to go inside. I have the app on my phone and use it to just check and compare their prices. Haven't set it up and don't intend to.

I have used my app at small vehicle and RV lanes with no problems. A few years back it was not all PFJs but seems to be good now.

Back
Top Bottom