Anyone watching the Olympics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm vaccinated and proud, and did my patriotic duty.

Are you going to keep whining and spreading false information?
What false information have I spread? Not information that you don't agree with but false information. Also how am I whining? Have I told anyone not to get vaccinated? Have I told anybody what they should do?

How did a post about the Olympics turn into a conspiracy sh!t fight?

I thought we were better around here, folks...

Vax, don't vax. Mask, don't mask. Believe in science, don't believe in science. Don't die, die....

At this point it is simply Darwin thinning the herd. No one is gonna change their mind until they are bidding their children goodbye from a ventilator bed.

How did a post about the Olympics turn into a conspiracy sh!t fight?

I thought we were better around here, folks...

Vax, don't vax. Mask, don't mask. Believe in science, don't believe in science. Don't die, die....

At this point it is simply Darwin thinning the herd. No one is gonna change their mind until they are bidding their children goodbye from a ventilator bed.
So anybody who does not vax, does not mask, or does not believe in science will die? It is inevitable? Is that what I am getting from your post?

I do a lot of things to protect myself from being sick and have long before Covid but I guess none of them work anymore.

• The CDC updated its guidelines on Tuesday to recommend masks indoors, even for vaccinated people.
  • The Delta variant makes it easier for vaccinated people to transmit the virus, the CDC said.
  • Vaccinated and unvaccinated people infected with Delta may have similar viral loads.
Every day the story will change. Whether you get a shot or not, you spread the virus.
Wait a minute. This must be a conspiracy theory. I have been told that people that have got the virus did their patriotic duty and I have not but yet now they can spread it just like I can. I wonder if the fact that it is actually not a vaccine but a treatment has anything to do with that?

So they tell me if I don't get the jab then I am selfish but if I get it I can still spread it. So in other words just get the jab because it is the right thing to do so just shut up and get it.

I wonder if Fauci can remember what arm he got it in. If I remember right he lifted the wrong one and said it was sore a few days after. I am sure that is misinformation and a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom