ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO RV'S should....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm1776

Just a suggestion: ADMINS & MODERATORS should find the threads that are not RV related and take them down and require all members to stick to RV related topics. For example you have an OP that posted about vaccines simply asking what others were experiencing however nobody can give their opinion regardless of what side of the spectrum they are on and everybody gets butthurt. I did like the thread at first but some can't have a constructive adult conversation without calling conservatives names or trash talking them

The COVID vaccine reactions thread is in the "Shade Tree" forum that is defined as "Freewheeling non-RV discussion over coffee, under the shade tree, or around the campfire."

The COVID vaccine reactions thread is in the "Shade Tree" forum that is defined as "Freewheeling non-RV discussion over coffee, under the shade tree, or around the cam
You're right. The OP was suggesting the mod's can take it down since it caused so much hate and discontent. Whatever, I don't care. Just ignore them now I suppose. Try to share some proven facts and taken out of context. Oh well, this nation is so screwed

... Edit: no comment, after reading thread in question. jrm1776, one beautiful thing about Forums, we get to pick and choose our interests.

Last edited:
While I have not followed that particular thread lately, I think the mods here do a good job of keeping conversations under control and on topic, and see no reason to ban non-rv topics.

This is a forum mainly for RVs but we are happy for other discussions as long as they are civil and people are not being rude to each other, which for some, seems to be increasingly difficult.

I closed that thread down which is a shame as some of the points were interesting.

The guy joined yesterday and wants changes made to suit him. He wasn't only against the one thread he wants all non RV talk stopped. So no more music discussion either. HMMM
Yup. There is always one. And, thanks to that one, I have now, after some 30 years of being on discussion boards and forums, finally used the "ignore" function.

I always assume we are sitting around a campfire talking. Lot's of different subjects come up when doing that.

You have to be careful that you don't aggravate other people as you could wind up being thrown into the fire.

Too bad he can’t stand this place. He could probably get help with his generator and other things, but he probably won’t stay around. Anybody who goes as far as he did just isn’t comfortable with alternative viewpoints.

Too bad he can’t stand this place. He could probably get help with his generator and other things, but he probably won’t stay around. Anybody who goes as far as he did just isn’t comfortable with alternative viewpoints.
I don't think you people are the alternative viewpoints. Everthing you don'the agree with is the conspiracy

I always assume we are sitting around a campfire talking. Lot's of different subjects come up when doing that.

You have to be careful that you don't aggravate other people as you could wind up being thrown into the fire.
There is a known difference when the "campfire" discussion is on-line. People who may likely never meet are much less civil to each other. I have been on-line going back to usenet groups of the 80's.

In the history of the internet no one has ever changed their mind due to an online discussion.

30% of America thinks OJ is innocent.
30% of America thinks Michael Jackson was not a pedophile.
22% of Americans won't get vaxxed (current polling - down from 27% a couple weeks ago - so that's good news...)

This RV forum is full of RV experts, a lot of interesting and smart people and mostly nice folks but there is no way I am taking legal, financial or medical advice from any of you - LOL...

Oh boy this is a cool thread, with cool folks. I read all the posts from all you cool folks. I would never use any ignore feature and especially would never announce it, showing the weak ability or just plain intolerance of the world around me. I don't expect many here to agree with me on most matters of world events, since I know I am right most of the time. Can we just agree on one thing and that is we must have group think sessions once a week. I know its hard to physically high five folks over the web. But a great alternative is just send me five bucks a session and I will make sure that I put smiley faces all over your posts so I won't hurt anyone's feelings by posting content that may hurt your feelings. (y)
Oh I forgot the smiley face.:)

Last edited:
As I'm having to delete insulting posts yet again, I'm closing this thread.

Some of you need to think about what you are saying, and how it is coming across as some of your comments are extremely rude and it is starting to get tiresome.

I preferred it when we all tried to be more considerate towards others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom