Apache Junction,AZ RV Park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rollie

I was looking at satellite pictures of Apache Junction and saw an interesting design ... when I zoomed in it was apparent that it was an RV park.  It is built in a circle with the pool and clubhouse in the middle.  The RV sights are on the hubs with cul-de-sac on the four corners.  But I can't find any infomation about the park.  It appears to have entrances on West Tepee on the north and West Ironwood on the south ... North Ironwood runs along the east side.  Would anyone know the name of this park?  Any other information would also be welcomed.
Rollie

My parents stay at an RV park in Apache Junction. The address is 401 S. Ironwood Drive. They have stayed there for many years and love it. They tried another park one year and moved back the next year.

They stay for nearly 6 months. The rest of the year, their conversation is filled with what they do when they are in Arizona.  They are both in their mid-70s. The park has a pool for Dad to have a daily swim. A dog park is nearby. Dad golfs regularly. (As a farmer, he had very little time to golf before he "retired". If any of you know farmers, you know why I put retired in quotes.)

I hope this helps.

accountant said:
My parents stay at an RV park in Apache Junction. The address is 401 S. Ironwood Drive.

Thanks ... but according to the satellite picture the one I am interested in is on North Ironwood ...
Rollie

I found it .... Shiprock RV Park.
http://www.azrvresorts.net/rv_park_arizona_resort_shiprock.html
Looks interesting.
Rollie

Smoky said:
Nice looking park.  Attractive rates too.

But, Smoky, old people live on the east side of Phoenix.  Young people live on the west side.  ;D

Phil

Hmmm.  They must have missplaced my park at El Mirage.  It has a 55 and older requirement.  I better not stray outside the grounds lol!  :D

Back
Top Bottom