Araby Acres RV Park, Yuma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alpena Jeff

We have this park booked for a week in March. We grabbed it because it was available and now hoping someone, anyone has good things to say about this park.
Bring it on.
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I?ve driven by but not in that park. We are spending February and March at Fortuna Del Oro, just a few miles east. We stayed 3 nights last February on a free promotion. Liked it well enough to book February this year. And have now decided to stay March as well. There are spots available here ?.

We?ll have to meet up while you?re in Yuma.

My wife & I are at Westwind RV & Golf now. The pictures on the web page look like this one. The only thing negative I can think of, is the airport is real close. The fighter jets & helicopters can be kind of loud at times.

Heli_av8tor said:
Hi Jeff,
I?ve driven by but not in that park. We are spending February and March at Fortuna Del Oro, just a few miles east. We stayed 3 nights last February on a free promotion. Liked it well enough to book February this year. And have now decided to stay March as well. There are spots available here ?.

We?ll have to meet up while you?re in Yuma.
Would love to Tom. We arrive on the 12th. I'll be in touch. We haven't met anyone from this forum yet.
Sure wish someone could offer some feedback. I Google Earthed it and I'm hoping they're terribly out of date. I see 90% permanent trailers but the back of the park looks graded and ready to build.
Oh well. We'll see what happens.

We just spent two weeks at Araby as well as a week at Westwind.  While Westwind is a phenomenal park, we really enjoyed Araby as well. It just has a very nice feel especially if you can get a side back behind the main building. We stayed in site 150 which had previously been a park model site and loved it. Stayed on Mallard Ave. The trees are really nice and the roadways are wide with ample size. Pool and spa was great. The only drawback for me is they have no pickleball courts. We stayed on our Thousand Trails Collection plan so zero cost. Westwind was 8 days with Passport America. Weather is finally getting nice after weeks and weeks of cool damp weather.

Alpena Jeff said:
Would love to Tom. We arrive on the 12th. I'll be in touch. We haven't met anyone from this forum yet.
Sure wish someone could offer some feedback. I Google Earthed it and I'm hoping they're terribly out of date. I see 90% permanent trailers but the back of the park looks graded and ready to build.
Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Looks like the map on their website, https://www.rvonthego.com/media/com_rv/uploads/resorts/sm0216-arabyacres_1454617411.pdf, matches the Google satellite view. I zoomed in, though, and they have actual street view in the park itself. I didn't go through the whole park but the temporary pads look nice.

Bill and Joe.
Thanks for the help. My google earth shows site 150 and everything it around it as old park models. That was my concern.
Feeling better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom