Arizona Storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvriggs

I apologize if this was discussed before but I couldn't find anything on it.  Where do people store their 37' RV's in the Phoenix Metro Area?

What are the rates and where do you store them please?

Thanks in advance!

RVRiggs

On the west side of Phoenix, Glendale, Sun City, Youngtown, El Mirage all in the area of Olive to Glendale roads from 91st Ave to 137th Ave  there are many of them  Prices I don't know but I see them all the time  I have ours (37') stored here at Pueblo El Mirage Rv Resort for now along with a (24') Enclosed Trailer and it's 68 a month.  Hope this helps.

When we're not on the road we store our 36' FW along with the Ford F-550 at Arrowhead RV and Boat Storage in Peoria -- just off the 101 on Peoria Avenue.  New place, both covered and open parking, but I don't know the rates offhand or if they currently have any open slots.  But we like them.  They also have a dump station and wash facilities.

Sorry  I forgot that one  and I do remember seeing it.  I know there are more in the area but can't think off hand right now.

Before I went full time, I stored at El Mirage rd and Olive, a mile or so S of Pueblo El Mirage Rv Resort

I store mine at Tempe RV Storage near I-10 and Warner road (811 West Warner) $56/mo or $302 for 6 months.
Jake

I have a 28 foot TT, and I have plenty of room.  The motor home parked next to me is longer and has the same space. There phone number is: (480) 893-3888. Give them a call to see for sure and check if they have open spaces.
Jake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom