Attempted murder at California campground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. Anything placed on a grill to cook is considered 'grilling.' But typically low grill heat is considered 250f-350f or so. Medium grill heat is 400f-500f. Anything over 500f would be considered high temp grilling. My grill at max can get to about 700f where I like to sear and get nice grill marks.

That took a good turn.. Good information and humor in one side track :)
Perhaps the good guy is an off-duty cop. Would that make it okay, IYO?

Only in that he'd loose both jobs instead of just one HE still murdered the kid.

Hey guys, well first I'd like to know what this ICEing is with the EVs , next I think if TOM were there playing his Geetar maybe he could have quieted the beauty man at the campground , and yes when I was living in Texas a friend was bartender and her her X on Halloween came by in a spider man suit and threatened to shoot her and took off . We all were there a while and we're heading to the VFW but I stayed till they came back , the X came with a knife we saw him pull up in the back so when he came in I just cracked him with the poll we used for the rotisserie pig and tied him up till our buddy in Homicide came back. I did pull up his mask but there was no kissing. Had a dealer I threw out at a bar I bounced at he came back with a gun a couple of use went out after him after his yelling I just figured he's gonna need 2 to get me down and jumped out after him , the gun was empty but I've got an 8in scare down my rite arm from his knife. He didn't look pretty after wards. LOL

Hey guys, well first I'd like to know what this ICEing is with the EVs
When someone with an ICE (internal Combustion Engine) vehicle parks in an EV charging spot so an EV cannot park/charge there. It's sometimes several vehicles blocking all charging stations all at once and quite often the perpetrators are lifted, coal-rolling diesel pickups asserting their opinions.

When someone with an ICE (internal Combustion Engine) vehicle parks in an EV charging spot so an EV cannot park/charge there. It's sometimes several vehicles blocking all charging stations all at once and quite often the perpetrators are lifted, coal-rolling diesel pickups asserting their opinions.
Opinions which won't mitigate $500.00 to retrieve one's lifted coal rolling diesel from impound.

It’s the same tired argument “You can kill someone with anything so why not ban everything?”. I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s. All us kids had .22’s and shotguns. Most of the .22’s were bolt action rifles and the shotguns only held three shells. We did fine hunting with those. This notion that 2nd amendment says you can own any weapon manufactured is BS.
I haven't seen that said once in this thread. And I have never personally heard any pro-2nd person mention that as a definition.

I haven't seen that said once in this thread. And I have never personally heard any pro-2nd person mention that as a definition.
Not sure where you've been but the down the hole arguement on here was if you're proposing banning assault weapons only because they're capable of firing up to 180 rds per minute and are the weapon of choice for killing elementary school children, you could make the case that Corvettes are dangerous as well and should be banned, ie., an argument ignorantium ( appeal to ignorance).

Not sure where you've been but the down the hole arguement on here was if you're proposing banning assault weapons only because they're capable of firing up to 180 rds per minute and are the weapon of choice for killing elementary school children, you could make the case that Corvettes are dangerous as well and should be banned, ie., an argument ignorantium ( appeal to ignorance).
So does that apply to handguns that can have the same rate of fire? Is it all weapons that have that rate of fire or is it just the scary ones that look like machine guns?

Like it has been mentioned before it might not be the choice if it were not for MSM hyping it up the way they do? What about the over 24 million evil rifles that don't get used for school shootings? Do you think they should be taken away?

Thanks for posting this. I just got back from shopping and getting the car washed. I kept my eye out for Corvettes and hammers. Wonder if a flak vest and helmet would protect me from flying corvettes and pounding hammers.

So does that apply to handguns that can have the same rate of fire? Is it all weapons that have that rate of fire or is it just the scary ones that look like machine guns?

Like it has been mentioned before it might not be the choice if it were not for MSM hyping it up the way they do? What about the over 24 million evil rifles that don't get used for school shootings? Do you think they should be taken away?
Yep, ban them all. The world would be a better place.

Ain't anybody firing 180 rds a minute from any handgun, and if there were such a thing, you're mighty right they should be prohibited. If you want to carry a real army gun and be a real army man, stop the sniveling, go join the Army and be one. Basic training may make you cry, but it may help you grow a set. When you get out leave the weapon there, where it belongs.

Ain't anybody firing 180 rds a minute from any handgun, and if there were such a thing, you're mighty right they should be prohibited. If you want to carry a real army gun and be a real army man, stop the sniveling, go join the Army and be one. When you get out leave it there, where it belongs.
First of all no need to be a complete jerk. Second of all I don't own an army gun. I do however own a sporting rifle designed for civilian use. You might not think it is but that doesn't really change the fact that it is. I have never timed my round count but I don't believe I can fire 3 rounds a second out of it.

Ain't anybody firing 180 rds a minute from any handgun, and if there were such a thing, you're mighty right they should be prohibited. If you want to carry a real army gun and be a real army man, stop the sniveling, go join the Army and be one. When you get out leave it there, where it belongs.
First of all no need to be a complete jerk. Second of all I don't own an army gun. I do however own a sporting rifle designed for civilian use. You might not think it is but that doesn't really change the fact that it is. I have never timed my round count but I don't believe I can fire 3 rounds a second out of it.

You might want to consider saying that anybody else is sniveling after reading your comments.

It damn sure made Australia a safer place and yep they took them. They recently took them in New Zealand as well.
I am surprised you don't move there seeing how it is so safe. I myself prefer to live in a free country. I am sorry if you disagree.

I looked up the safety requirement, and that looks like common sense gun safety to me. I have trouble believing anyone competent with a gun would have any trouble passing the test. I grew up around guns, and we have both long guns and hand guns. And I am scared to death of people who carry guns without any training! All you have to do in Utah is to take a 4 hour class about gun laws. To be competent with a gun you need to practice, and that means going to the range on a regular basis, not just passing your Army marksmanship 40 years before!
Indiana has 3 requirements to purchase a firearm; #1 have the money, #2 pass a background check via the BATF, #3 be 21 yrs old and able to sign your name.
I could likely take another trip to Alaska had I not spent the money on ammunition for practicing.

A buddy had bumper stickers printed up saying,
"Want more gun control? Practice daily."

I am surprised you don't move there seeing how it is so safe. I myself prefer to live in a free country. I am sorry if you disagree.
Australia is a free country. As is New Zealand. I lived in two countries that have pretty much banned guns; Japan and England. They are free countries too. America will still be free if certain types of weapons are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nedh
Back
Top Bottom