AutoCAD, Design files/concepts for a Dodge Grand Caravan Camper / Vanlife / Travel buildout?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaybgood

I have purchased a 2010 Grand Caravan SE with Stow and Go seating and I would like to build a conversion utilizing the space best as possible, figured with 10 years producing the same vehicle same dimensions hundreds of thousands if not millions of these vans have been converted some using AutoCAD. Hoping to get my hands on an AutoCAD design specifically to save me from doing dimensions ground up. Any files, concept drawings, recommendations or opinions that may help me in my build I would greatly appreciate. Thanks & happy travels.

Welcome to the Forum.

I cannot help you with any specific drawings for the Dodge Caravan but I was one of the first users of AutoCad about 40 years ago. Version 1.1A.

I installed it on a Compaq portable and it would not run until one of the only techs at Autodesk and I tweaked it to get it to run.

You might try one of the van conversion companies, However they might not want to share them in the DWG format.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom