B. F. Goodrich Commercial T/A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beginner

Has any one had any experience with the B. F. Goodrich Commercial T/A in the LT225/75R16 Load range D?  Also mention if you have a Tire Pressure Monitoring System and who made it.

We use the Pressure Pro system - covers both coach and toad tires and works great.  The only problem we have had is that on very cold nights we sometimes get a low-pressure warning on the car tires. A 30+ degree temperature drop can make the air in the toad tires contract enough to reduce the pressure below the warning threshold.  It only takes a couple pound drop on these low pressure tires (the warning comes at about 10% drop in pressure).  I now set the toad tire pressure early on a chilly morning.

Beginner said:
Has any one had any experience with the B. F. Goodrich Commercial T/A in the LT225/75R16 Load range D?? Also mention if you have a Tire Pressure Monitoring System and who made it.

We also have the Pressure Pro system that we bought from Bernie.  Great system that give a piece of mind.

You can add me yto the Pressure Pro list, also got it from Bernie, and also note the problem with very cold days tripping the lo pressure alarm (Even on the MH which reuires a 10 lb drop, still 10%)

Oh and bernie... If you are reading... I found the sensor I lost.. So now I have a spare

Back
Top Bottom