Backdate Logon times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woody

I have had a problem a couple of times that has kept me from reading all of the unread messages on the board. I stay logged on all of the time and then select "Show unread posts since last visit" each time I come onto the site.
A few times I have been with messages such as "Website not responding" and when I re-enter the site all of the old messages are gone.
I would like to be able to backdate the time I was last on like we used to be able to do on the old forum but can't seem to be able to do it.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, how to go about it ?

Woody

If you look at the show unread posts screen you will see the link Click here to try all unread topics.  Do so and you will bring up all posts not marked read.

To keep that list in manageable proportions, you should click the mark as read box every once in a while to eliminate topics you have no interest in after reading the others.

Here's the link that Carl referred to. It's normally only visible after you've exhausted all the New messages. Go ahead and click on this link (in the prior sentence) and bookmark it for future use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom