Background turned black with white text

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There should be a small paint brush with "RV Forum Dark" on the left. Click on it and in the "Style Chooser" menu click on "RV Forum".

Scroll down in this post and you’ll see your avatar. Just below that you’ll see Dark mode. You may have clicked on it. Click it and it will go back to white.

Since I read the forum mostly early in the morning and in low light conditions, I have mine permanently set to Dark Mode. The white page with the screaming red banner is just too bright for my eyes.
The only bad thing about it is the color that is used for links that people post is hard to read against the black background.

Note the right hand column shown in Tom's screenshot above is not available on a phone display or on some RV Forum pages such as New Posts, Resources, and several others where the primary window expands to the whole screen.

In this case, scroll to the very bottom of the page and just above "Contact Us - Community Rules - Terms and Rules" etc. you'll see a little paint brush with either "RV Forum" or "RV Network Dark" next to it. Click on this and you'll open a Style Chooser dialog box that lets you select the style you want

Note the right hand column shown in Tom's screenshot above is not available on a phone display or on some RV Forum pages such as New Posts, Resources, and several others where the primary window expands to the whole screen.

In this case, scroll to the very bottom of the page and just above "Contact Us - Community Rules - Terms and Rules" etc. you'll see a little paint brush with either "RV Forum" or "RV Network Dark" next to it. Click on this and you'll open a Style Chooser dialog box that lets you select the style you want
A big thanks Lou. Since I predominantly access the forum via PC, I don't always remember to check other views such as phone or tablet.

Back
Top Bottom