Bad US travel advice given to European visitors.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a guy that held a high position that never admits when he’s wrong and he’s wrong most of the time.
I know a few people who knew of a guy like that. They thought the guy was wrong about everything, but then some time passed and things happened and it turned out the guy was actually right about some things. Many of them now have admitted they were wrong about him being wrong, and are beginning to rethink other issues they thought he was wrong about.
They are beginning to suspect that their sources of information were incredible, which then allows them to consider the possibility they were deceived, thus minimizing damage to their ego from all the historical wrongness.

I know a few people who knew of a guy like that. They thought the guy was wrong about everything, but then some time passed and things happened and it turned out the guy was actually right about some things. Many of them now have admitted they were wrong about him being wrong, and are beginning to rethink other issues they thought he was wrong about.
They are beginning to suspect that their sources of information were incredible, which then allows them to consider the possibility they were deceived, thus minimizing damage to their ego from all the historical wrongness.
Yeah. I’ve heard about that but with the guy I’m talking about that won’t happen. He’ll be in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom