Balance Masters Wheel Balancing Opinions Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D

D2

We are currently in No. CA awaiting new tires for the MH.  A fellow RV'er recommended Balance Masters Wheel Balancing.  Does anyone have experience with these and would you recommend them?  I know this is short notice but we need to order them today to get them in to have them installed when we have the tires mounted.

Thanks,

D2

Since ou are changing tirs anyway, why not add the powder or bead type inside the tire instead of an expensive external ring?  Equal balancing powder works good and many tires shops can supply it. I myself like the Dynabead product, which you can order online and get quickly.
DynaBeads

Equal Tire Balancing

D2 said:
We are currently in No. CA awaiting new tires for the HM.? A fellow RV'er recommended Balance Masters Wheel Balancing.? Does anyone have experience with these and would you recommend them?? I know this is short notice but we need to order them today to get them in to have them installed when we have the tires mounted.

Thanks,

D2

We prefer to use Equal in our tires.  Best way to go IMHO.  Just one word of caution when using the balancing powder or beads though, Make sure the installing person uses the special valve cores that are shipped with the product.

Why spend all the  extra money. Put golf balls in the tires. A lot cheaper and it works fine . Use no more than three per tire. I paid seven $ for two dozen golf balls. That's less than one tire for the powder or beads.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom