Battery Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

midnight

I just purchase a 33ft, National, class A motorhome. There is a small control panel by the door. It controlles  things like the porch light, slide, battery disconnect switch. In that panel, there is a small light for the battery. I have never seen this light on. Does anyone know, what its for. See attach picture

Attachments

• image070.jpg
    image070.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36
On my class A there is a light that shows when the house systems have 12vdc (It is supposed to indicate batteries connected)

May be a low battery warning on your system or it may be a BoB (Burned out bulb)

I have almost the same panel in my 2002 Dolphin LX. That  light shows the status of  the house battery disconnect relay, which shuts off all (well, almost all) 12V power on the "house" part of the coach.  The light should be lit whenever the battery is online and 12V power is available. If yours does not light in either position, either the light itself or its wiring  is broken or there is a problem in the 12V system. If your ceiling lights (12V powered) work, then you the battery is connected and the problem is the indicator light. If the ceiling lights don't work, make sure the disconnect switch below the light is "on" (just push it). If still no ceiling lights, you have a power problem. You didn't mention a lack of 2V power, so I'm guessing that's not the problem.  If it is, ask further here and we will help you diagnose it.

Thanks for all your help
I don't have a problem with the 12 volt system, everything works so I would asume that the bulb is burn out
I will check it for power.
thanks again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom