beginning to feel comfortable.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
T

tck

Well, I am finally beginning to feel comfortable after lurking on the board for awhile and spending some time in the new (used) coach.  My name is Ted Kennedy and along with my wife Diana and four legged westie Lacy we travel in a 01 36 foot Admiral.  The coach was purchased in 12/05 so we are coming up on the 1 year anniversary and it has been a learning curve.  I am retired from the USCG with a second retirement from the Galveston S. O. and now semi retired from private enterprise.  Our home base is at Tiki Island, TX where the norm is fishing.  I have posted a couple of times and appreciate the help and welcome from members.  There is a Solomons Temple of knowledge on this board and I hope to take advantage of it little by little and hopefully I can contribute in some small way.
Happy Trails.
tck

Hi Ted. Glad to hear you've found some useful information posted by our knowledgeable members and staff.

Hi Ted,

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Robert,
Tiki Island is a great place to live.  There are currently abt 820 homes here including weekenders.  We built here in 91 ( with less than 200 homes)  and enjoy the lifestyle very much.  Both Diana and I have served on almost every  function of the Village and I am now in my third term on the board of Aldermen.  The fishing is excellant however Rockport (Fulton Beach) holds a special place in our hearts.  Fishing on the lower coast has not had the pressure that the upper coast has.  They are just now (in the last three years ) beginning to feel the effects of hard fishing.  I really have the best of both worlds.  My boat hangs in a sling behind the house or I can walk across the road to fish off the bulghead at Jones Bay.  When it's too cold for fishing we leave in the MH.
If you're ever down this way give a holler and maybe we can drown some bait.
Ted (tck)

Back
Top Bottom