BernieD is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Bernie. Glad you found us.  I see you already found the profile button  ;D

Hi Bernie!

Glad to see you here.    After a half hour or so you will have found most of what you need to know.  There is a good HELP file availabel, but if you come across a feature that puzzles you, please let us know because we're all learning at this stage, so it helps when someone notices a feature that might not be immediately self evident.

REgards,

Forgot to include a picture, I can practice at the same time also :)

Attachments

• Travel Supreme.jpg
    Travel Supreme.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for the nice picture.  I've never visited a Travel Supreme.  Any chance of seeing pix of the interior?

Hey Steve,

Come to Moab and Bernie will show you the real thing. Nice coach, inside and out.

wiztom said:
Come to Moab and Bernie will show you the real thing. Nice coach, inside and out.

I wish I could Tom.  One of the constraints is the length of time I can be out of Canada and still retain medical benefits,  and the length of time your Country allows me to visit before having to change my visiting status.

Steve said:
Thanks for the nice picture. I've never visited a Travel Supreme. Any chance of seeing pix of the interior?

Steve

I have a few but they show the original J-lounge which we replaced last summer with a desk and Ekornes Euro Chair. Maybe next week I'll get a chance to shoot a few.

Understood Steve, but we could easily fix the U.S part of the problem - we'd send you to Yuma with the desert crowd, and you could cross into Mexico for a brief trip  :D

Back
Top Bottom