Bernie's Bears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Bernie:

Your Bears finally have a chance to earn a capital B today.? They will be playing the Patriots in New England.? They have a chance to establish themselves as a real contender if they can win this game.? If they win this game, I will gladly pay homage to them!? ?:D

Smoky said:
Bernie:

Your Bears finally have a chance to earn a capital B today.  They will be playing the Patriots in New England.  They have a chance to establish themselves as a real contender if they can win this game.  If they win this game, I will gladly pay homage to them!  :D

Our Monsters of the Midway need a QB! ??? ??? ???

Smoky

I think you can start paying homage. Considering they played at the Patriots and the NFL, in it's infinite wisdom, chose this weekend to suspend the Bear's best defensive back for a non-football plea, they did pretty damn good. Switch quarterbacks and the score would have been around 35-7 Bears.

Now you know, Bernie, that champions do not make excuses.? The test of a champion is a strong bench.

You want excuses?? Did you watch the refereeing?? LOL!

Smoke

Smoky said:
They have a chance to establish themselves as a real contender if they can win this game.  If they win this game, I will gladly pay homage to them!  :D

Smoky

I think it is time for you to pay homage to the Bears. They now have the best record in pro football and are in the Super Bowl. Your so-called AFC power houses are not. I'd like to see the Colts against da Bears but it looks like the Patriots.

BernieD said:
Smoky

I think it is time for you to pay homage to the Bears. They now have the best record in pro football and are in the Super Bowl. Your so-called AFC power houses are not. I'd like to see the Colts against da Bears but it looks like the Patriots.

Bernie,

Look again. :( :( :(

After the first half, it sure looked like the Pats, 2 different teams in the second half. Should be an interesting Super Bowl.  ;)

We have survived Richard whats-his-name who interferred at the world series, now it is Chicago's turn!

Smoky:

Here at QZ until Sunday, the 28th then back to HT until the 8th or 9th of Feb when we leave for Mexico.

Smoky said:
Thanks Jeff.  the Admiral and I would like to make a run up to Happy Trails when you get back!

Smoky:

Great, we'll call.

Back
Top Bottom