Best online site to sell an RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DFJEFF

Have sold two travel trailers via craigslist..but not having much luck with my current trailer selling... does anyone have suggestions for a better place to advertise a private sale of a travel trailer?  Details on my TTrailer below...  any ideas welcome...

FOR SALE:  $15,300
2016 Rockwood MINI LITE 2306 (LIKE NEW!).. hard to find MURPHY BED w/HEATED QUEEN MATTRESS which comes down from wall then up during day for more floor space, couch during the day,
BUNK BEDS, ALL led lighting, dual propane tanks,  ducted a/c, lots of storage!!
Flat screen TV. BLUETOOTH Irv stereo with indoor/OUTDOOR speakers CD/DVD player. 
Storage under couch, passthrough storage in front.  Awning-power retractable 15-foot.
OUTDOOR SHOWER, Black tank clean out from outside of camper.
Camper DRY WEIGHT 3,890, Payload capacity 1,426, Camper total Length 23? 7 ? / Width 8? 0?
Camper is paid for, we hold the title and can process the transaction same day.
As some have asked we do not provide financing, rent or lease as this is a PRIVATE sale not a dealership.
This camper was originally $26,000 and is still like brand new for much less !

Seems like a good deal, I almost bought the same one.
What you're going to find is, no one really buys that size to tour the country or full-time in.  It is for weekend and short vacations.  That said, it is going into winter, and pretty much needs to be winterized and stored until Spring.  Not many people interested or even looking at that right now.  Good luck, maybe put it in a southern state Craigslist, and work a delivery deal out? 

Welcome to the Forum!

I found my used FW on RVTrader.

If you are in Texas, PPL sells consignments and may be able to help.  Go to pplmotorhomes.com

At the same time as we sold everything to go full time, we also bought a bigger(and somewhat newer)coach. 
My wife advertised a "not dead yet" estate sale on a couple of the Facebook yard sale pages.  Just for the heck of it I taped a sign on the door of the old coach even though we didn't have the new one yet.  Priced it $2500 above what we paid for it 5 years back.
The first couple showed up at the sale, at 7am on a Friday.  The wife headed straight for the house and the husband headed straight for the motor home.  By the time they left, they'd given us a deposit on the coach to hold it(we were staying in the m/h in the yard)pending pick up of our new one.  She sold for full asking price.

This is just my opinion but long detailed ads such as yours I tend to pass over as being too hard of a sell. Much of what it reads can be assumed without it being in your ad including your terms to sell. Again my opinion but you might try posting an ad 1/3 the size it is now and keeping it on craigslist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom