Best Park In Memphis Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gracekelley

Hi all!  First time posting just want to say how helpful this site has been in our past trips.....what a wealth of info...  So here's the question.  We will be traveling to Memphis for a conference September 14-16 and want to take the RV.  We have a 37 foot Windsport with 2 slides...can anyone recommend a great park?  Prefer full hook ups and pull throughs...we are spoiled. ::)...looking forward to hearing from you...

I've read good reports about Tom Sawyer's Mississippi River RV Park in West Memphis (Arkansas) tel. (870) 735-9770, although you'd have to drive into Memphis.

tom  Thats a very good park.  We've stayed there on numberous occassions.  We've attended the Worlds BBQ cook off there several times.  Highly recommend the place. While ther make sure you go the the Welcome park just across the river into Memphis  Has an actual replica of the Mississippi from beginning to end    Very impressive.

Thanks Shayne. I'll be sure to check it out next time we're in the area.

I also recommend the Tom Sawyer Mississippi RV Park, it is in West Memphis, AR, about a 10 minute drive to downtown Memphis. Just stayed there last month and the views were beautiful, right on the River.

When you go into Memphis, go for the ribs at the Rendezvous downtown, not to be missed tho I preferred the reheated leftovers at home.

Bernie  I thought anything is the perfect time for ribs.

;D We stayed at the Walmart on Elvis Presley Boulevard. Plenty of drive throughs. But no Hook-ups.? ;D

Back
Top Bottom