Best RV Forum ? and financial contributuion by a tightwad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike Goad

I've spent the last couple of weeks looking at RV Forum and other forums related to RVs. 

While I've found answers for things I'm interested in on some of the other forums, this one is the best of any that I've come across.

• First and foremost, there is a volunteer staff that makes one feel welcome as soon as you join.
  • The programming, the software, and the tweaks and adjustments to the stuff that make the forum work are first rate, and, by far, the best that I've seen on any of the RV forums.
  • There is a wealth of information that continues to grow and can only get better.
  • For those having problems associated with their RVs, the help, suggestions and support that I've seen here are absolutely great.

I've spent over 19 hours so far just on this forum ? looking and reading and learning ? and I've bookmarked a lot of topics that I want to come back to an look at more in-depth.

Because of what I've found here, I've clicked on the "donate" button at the top of the page and have contributed a modest sum to support the forum ? something that I do very rarely, being somewhat of a tightwad ? and encourage others to do the same.

As I understand it, 100% of any donation goes to the costs needed to keep this forum running.

Thank you for your kind words!  The person who has led the RV forum to gain the stature it enjoys is our Forum Administrator Tom Jones who worked with the Forum founder Ed Juge to maintain the high quality of service to the RV community.

Ed founded the RV Forum in the mid 80's when Compuserve was a DOS based bulletin board, and as online access and the internet evolved, so did the RV Forum.

Tom devotes endless hours maintaining our Forum software, fine tuning and modifying the Forum to improve our Forum members' online experience.

Tom leads a great team of volunteers who are all personal friends, each of whom is a real person and an avid RV traveler.

We enjoy hearing positive feedback from our members, and your contribution to help cover the expenses of operating our wonderful online community is truly appreciated.

Thank you for the kind words.  Tome Jones is the administrator and as Steve mentioned spends endless hours to make sure everything works and is available to us.  Yes 100% of the donations go to the operation of the Forum.  and Amen to all Steve mentioned.  Thanks again.

Mike,

Thank you for your kind words. This forum wouldn't be what it is without the wonderful group of people who come here and freely exchange information, or without the great team of volunteer staff. I feel truly honored to have their tireless support and their vast combined knowledge and experience. As our tag line says, we pride ourselves in being the friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RV'ing.

Thank you also for your kind donation. Yes, all such donations are used to offset the costs of running the forum, our web site which includes our library and other content, and our photo albums. Neither the staff nor I are compensated financially for anything we do related to the forum; Our reward is to see folks obtain the information and help they need in order to enjoy their RV and the RV'ing lifestyle. It really is a labor of love for everyone on the team.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom