Best RV Salvage yard in CALIFORNIA ?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a forum, so don't expect our members to email their replies to you.

Try clicking the Search button above to find our list of RV parts and salvage sites.

The best one is the one that has the part you need.
I have the feeling this is not for your personal use and you are asking us to make your research easier. You joined today and want info, how about you tell us what is going on then MAYBE we can help you. Try starting out with honesty

well BEN , THANKS for your quick assessment and also for taking time to email me
The best one is the one that has the part you need.
I have the feeling this is not for your personal use and you are asking us to make your research easier. You joined today and want info, how about you tell us what is going on then MAYBE we can help you. Try starting out with honesty

---------------------------------------

YES I just bought a van to transform into MY camper , I did not ask for anyone to research but to offer me advice

Need camper items.
I just bought an old Ford Transit to transform into a camper van
Need EVERYTHING
* swivel front seats
* solar panels
* generator
* small sink
* cupboards
* foam mattress (size :double)
* nonbreakable mirror (plastic)
* plastic or non breakable dinning set, cutlery,
* portable WC
* water tank Aquatank2
* roll in shower curtain
* shower panels and base or integrated small unit
* awning
* pcv closet / locker
* outdoor mat, chairs and table
* grill
* two burner gas stove
* gas refrigerator
* drawers
* led lights
* 12 volts appliances , blender , etc
* anything collapsible
* cooking pots and pans
Let me know what you have for sale

You will quickly discover the economy in used is limited. It's nice when you can find the right thing at a reduced price but along with that is the time invested finding it, cost retrieving or shipping it, then more time and money fitting it for your purpose. So while I wouldn't advocate all new as a default, careful what you invest in finding used, it may end up costing more than new when you're done. My take on it would be rather than seeking out the piece parts, maybe find a derelict RV you can buy whole and part it out. One with water or collision damage would be very inexpensive and would yield a lot of usable house parts. I've seen some limited selection of RV usable items at fleamarkets and thrift stores, so making a pass through those once in a while might turn up a few items (along with some entertainment value).

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

You probably won't find many RV salvage yards in CA because their environmental laws make it expensive to run a wrecking yard and an RV salvage yard is a niche market.

Closer to California is RV Yard (Arizona RV Salvage) in Glendale (Phoenix) AZ. You didn't say which part of California you're in, but if you're in Southern California it would be worth the drive to check them out.

RV YARD

Walt's in Corona, California. Has tons of stuff. Shop there all the time. They also perform repairs although I haven't used them for that. Although you have to accept the fact that the owner is an extremist when it comes to politics. Word of advice: if you don't bring it up, you won't have a problem with him. I like to just browse around through the place just rummaging around.

You will quickly discover the economy in used is limited. It's nice when you can find the right thing at a reduced price but along with that is the time invested finding it, cost retrieving or shipping it, then more time and money fitting it for your purpose. So while I wouldn't advocate all new as a default, careful what you invest in finding used, it may end up costing more than new when you're done. My take on it would be rather than seeking out the piece parts, maybe find a derelict RV you can buy whole and part it out. One with water or collision damage would be very inexpensive and would yield a lot of usable house parts. I've seen some limited selection of RV usable items at fleamarkets and thrift stores, so making a pass through those once in a while might turn up a few items (along with some entertainment value).

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
yes Mark , thought about buying an unusable camper just for the parts
thanks for your time

You probably won't find many RV salvage yards in CA because their environmental laws make it expensive to run a wrecking yard and an RV salvage yard is a niche market.

Closer to California is RV Yard (Arizona RV Salvage) in Glendale (Phoenix) AZ. You didn't say which part of California you're in, but if you're in Southern California it would be worth the drive to check them out.

RV YARD
wow ! I wrongly thought Calif would be FULL of wreaked RVs ,
I am in Mexico and just bought a van that needs EVERYTHING but after reading your message I will aim to another border state
thanks , thanks ,

wow ! I wrongly thought Calif would be FULL of wreaked RVs ,
I am in Mexico and just bought a van that needs EVERYTHING but after reading your message I will aim to another border state
thanks , thanks ,

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Back
Top Bottom