Better late than never

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JIGGS

Hello. I just realized I have never introduced myself. First off I must say this is a great forum. When I first joined I planed on just asking a few questions and get out. Few of my questions were asked and I have answered a few. Well i am still here and always look forward to take a look at new questions and answers.
My real name is mark . If you would ask anyone my name  nine out of ten times the name jiggs would be their answer.In fact when my name came up for joining the fire dept they used my real name and no one knew who it was.  I have a 89 pace arrow 37'  It's old but we still have plenty of fun with it. I live in Western pa. work in Ohio for 20 more years. Think lotto.  Thanks for all your advice and comments. I don.t plan on going anywere so keep this great forum going. JIGGS

Hi Jiggs and thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to hear you've found some useful information here.

Welcome Jiggs. Lots of pretty places to RV in western PA and in Ohio. Hope you continue to find lots of useful info here.

Wendy
warm in Quartzsite

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom