Bicycle light question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DuncanLucas

I know this is a not so good topic for asking about vont illumination headlight for the bike, but I need powerful headlights in front of the bicycle. I travel a lot by bike and I need to freshen up a bit. I found on the amazon https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Rechargeable-Illumination-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B078TB9TMK vont bike headlight and i don't know if they are good or not. Maybe someone else has bought and knows how they are in quality. I need them to be charged with sunlight, because I walk during the day, and sometimes at night . But they have to be strong to beat the loud light within a kilometer radius, to make sure that I have no obstacles, that there was once a situation where I could lose my life because of the weak light that I had .

I have found local bike stores to be the best place to purchase accessories. Yes, they might be $5-$10 more than Amazon, but they let you see the product. You can then tell if it will work for you. I knew some commuters in Salt Lake City who had front lights that were actually three very very bright LED sets with rear flashing red lights. Very visible.

Back
Top Bottom