Black Hills campsites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ratzpac

:eek: Looking for some advice on a campground in the Black Hills area.  I have a 26ft fifth wheel and looking for full hookups.  Anyone have a good experience?  Would like some seclusion.  Is Custer Park the best for that?  Understand they have no hookups. 

In 2002, we stayed at Rafter J Bar Ranch Campground in Hill City, SD and loved it.  If you like train rides, go into town and take train ride from Hill City to ??? (forgot the name of the destination town).  You will pass through some beautiful scenery.

Have a safe trip!!

D2

We stayed at Holiday RV in Rapid City, SD and it was really nice.  All the facilities plus free wi-fi.  Was on the south side of town and about 20 minutes from Rushmore.  Friendly employees and has their own fuel station.  Nice being able to fuel up on the way out.

Hart Ranch is a pretty fancy place.  I believe they have a special deal for 3 nights if you attend their sales pitch.  Hart is within a few minutes of Holiday RV where we stay.

We stayed there on either RPI or c2c. I have slept since then and can't remember which.
Anyway we didn't have to go to any sales pitch.

Dave

We have stayed twice at the Berry Patch CG in Rapid City just off I 90. It seemed like a good place to stay.
Wayne

Back
Top Bottom